•2013 – April 1, Registered Acupuncturist was recognized in Ontario as a health profession and CTCMPAO was born.
• 2013 – Ontario became one of the five provinces in Canada to legalize Acupuncturists and Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners.
• 1994 – CSCMA was formed and to promoted acupuncture in Canada
- 1979 – World Non-profit organization, WHO (World Health Organization) Publicly Endorsed, Sponsored, and Promoted Acupuncture Programs Worldwide
• 1975 – Kwan, Tik Wan native of Hong Kong, friend of Dr. Lok , Yee Kung immigrated to Toronto, Canada, and started practicing acupuncture in Toronto
• 1973- on April 20, 1973 Nevada became the first state to recognize acupuncture as a learned profession, many states soon followed suit. This could not be done without the help of Dr. Lok ,Yee Kung (Native of Hong Kong). Dr. Lok, Yee Kung was the first acupuncturist in Nevada, USA. He became a Hero to change the whole Acupuncture landscape in United States of America.
Circa. Hong Kong 1972
• 1950s – Russia, Eastern Europe
• The 16th century – Europe
• The 6th century – Korea, Japan, Vietnam and India
• The Neolithic Era (2,500 BC) to Han Dynasty (200 BC) – China